1. From Government to Governance
2. An ‘Anglo-American’ Model of CSR?
3. A Liberal Critique of the Corporation as Stakeholders
4. Stakeholder Theory and Normative Approaches
5. Institutional Roots of Stakeholder Interactions
6. Faceless Figures: Is a Socially Responsible Decision Possible?
7. A Stakeholder Perspective of Human Resource Management
8. From Power to Knowledge Relationships: Stakeholder Interactions as Learning Partnerships
Elena P. Antonacopoulou, Jérôme Meric
9. Corporate Social Responsibility and Stakeholders: Measuring or Discussing?
10. Social Rating: Performance Measurement or Social Mediation?