1. The Disutility of International Debt: Analytical Results and Methodological Implications
2. On the Changing Nature of Currency Crises
Korkut A. Erturk
3. Financial System Regulation Stability versus Instability: Some Strategic Consideration
David Ceballos, David Cantarero
4. The Bretton Woods Institutions Sixty Years Later: A ‘Glocal’ Reform Proposal
5. The Monetary Policy of the ECB and the Fed: Credibility versus Confidence, a Comparative Approach
Edwin Heron, Emmanuel Carré
6. The Case for Fiscal Policy
Philip Arestis, Malcolm Sawyer
7. Is an Increase of the Fiscal Budget at EMU Level Desirable?
8. How Sensitive Is the Dollar to Economic Policy?
9. The Pattern of Inward FDI Geographical Distribution: Can Developing Countries Base Their Development on Those Flows?
Jesus Ferreiro, Carmen Gomez, Carlos Rodriguez
10. Financial Deregulation and Capital Flows in Latin American Countries
Eugenia Correa, Gregorio Vidal
11. The Impact of Multinational Banking on Domestic Banking
Claude Gnos, Louis-Philippe Rochon
12. Spanish Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America, 1989–2004: A Constructivist Framework for Analysis
13. Role of the International Monetary Fund in the Economic Policy-making and Growth of the Baltic Countries