The Cameron—Clegg Government
Part One. The Coalition in the Making
1. ‘We Are All in This Together’: The Coalition Agenda for British Modernization
2. What is the Legacy of New Labour?
3. The Formation of the Coalition
Part Two. Coalition Politics in Perspective
4. No Plan B: The Coalition Agenda for Cutting the Deficit and Rebalancing the Economy
5. The Con-Lib Agenda in Education: Learning the Hard Way?
6. The Emerging Blue (and Orange) Health Strategy: Continuity or Change?
Robert M. Page
7. Welfare Reform and Coalition Politics in the Age of Austerity
8. Vote Blue, Go Green, What’s a Bit of Yellow in Between?
9. The Con-Lib Agenda for Home Affairs
10. The Con-Lib Agenda for the ‘New Politics’ and Constitutional Reform
11. The Con-Lib Coalition Agenda for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Part Three. Coalition Policies Abroad
12. The Con-Lib Agenda for National Security and Strategy
13. The Con-Lib Agenda for Foreign Policy and International Development
14. The Con-Lib Agenda for Europe
Part Four. A Coalition Built to Last?
15. A Leap of Faith and a Leap in the Dark: The Impact of Coalition on the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats
Tim Bale, Emma Sanderson-Nash
16. The End of New Labour? The Future for the Labour Party
17. A Tale of Two Liberalisms
Keywords: Political Science and International Relations, Political History, British Politics, History of Britain and Ireland, Electoral Politics, Political Science, Public Policy
- Beech, Matt
- Lee, Simon
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 306 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN