1. Introduction: Charting a New Development Trajectory?
Anthony P. D’Costa
2. Theoretical and Conceptual Foundations of Total Factor Productivity Measurement in Services: Looking Back and Ahead
Birgitte Andersen, Marva E. Corley
3. Emergent Regime Formation for the Information Society and the Impact on Africa
Derrick L. Cogburn
4. The Internet and Economic Growth in LDCs: a Case of Managing Expectations?
5. Can ICT Make a Difference in the Development of Transition Economies?
6. ICT Initiatives in India: Lessons for Broad-based Development
P. D. Kaushik
7. The Software and Information Services Sector in Argentina: the Pros and Cons of an Inward-oriented Development Strategy
Daniel Chudnovsky, Andrés López
8. ICT Opportunities and Challenges for Development in the Arab Region
Samia Satti O. M. Nour
9. Impact of Technology on Competitiveness: a Case Study of Indian Small Auto Component Units
T. A. Bhavani
10. How to Solve the ‘Hotmail Problem’: Global-Local Interfaces and Filipino Technopreneurs