1. Transnational Actor Participation in International Institutions: Where, Why, and with What Consequences?
Jonas Tallberg, Christer Jönsson
2. Capturing the Transnational: A Conceptual History
3. Transnational Access to International Institutions: Three Approaches
4. Explaining Patterns of Transnational Participation: The Role of Policy Fields
5. Explaining Varying Degrees of Openness in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
6. WTO and the Environmental Movement: On the Path to Participatory Governance?
Åsa Casula Vifell
7. Limits to Transnational Participation: The Global Governance of Migration
8. Private Authority on the Rise: A Century of Delegation in Multilateral Environmental Agreements
Jessica F. Green
9. Does Global Democracy Matter? Hypotheses on Famine and War
10. Democracy Counts: Problems of Equality in Transnational Democracy
11. Beyond Democratic Legitimacy: Global Governance and the Promotion of Liberty
12. Transnational Access: Findings and Future Research
Christer Jönsson, Jonas Tallberg