2. A Silent War: Conflict Resolution and Language Policy and Planning in the North of Ireland and Quebec / Canada
3. The Irish Language in the North of Ireland: Statistics
4. The Irish Language and the Good Friday Agreement
5. The Ratification and Application of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
6. Irish Language Broadcasting since the Good Friday Agreement: Sop in áit na scuaibe? Sword or Ploughshare?
7. The British Government Commitment to Enact the Irish Language Act
8. The Submissions of the Political Parties to the First Public Consultation on proposed Irish language legislation for NI
9. Submissions from Key Public Bodies and a 20 per cent Sample of Individual Responses to the Public Consultation on the Proposed Irish Language Legislation
10. Quebec v. the Rest in the Twenty-First Century: Coming-of-Age, or Losing the Plot?
- Muller, Janet
- Publication year
- Palgrave Studies in Minority Languages and Communities
- Page amount
- 294 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN