1. Managing Talent of Non-Traditional Knowledge Workers: Opportunities, Challenges, and Trends
2. Talent Management in the New Economy: Applying Lessons Learned from Knowledge Workers
3. The Move from Employment to Associate Consulting within the Employment Relationship
4. Are They One of Us? Why Retention Strategies Should Ensure that Contingent Employees Identify with the Organization
5. The Effects of Organizational Culture on Contingent Knowledge Workers
6. The Customer-Employee Relationship Revisited: A New Perspective for Human Capital Management?
7. Managing the Talent of Independent Contractors in Australia
8. Can Short-Term International Assignments Solve an Organization’s Talent Shortages?
9. Balancing Customer, Professional and Organizational Interests: Foci of Commitment of Employed versus Self-Employed Finance Professionals
Elfi Furtmueller, Rolf Dick, Celeste P. M. Wilderom
10. Executive Coaches in Organizations: Insiders from Outside