1. The Canadian Monetary Order: Past, Present, and Prospects
William Robson, Peter Howitt
2. Inflation Targeting in Canada: Optimal Policy or Just Being There?
Peter Howitt, John Crow
3. The Lender of Last Resort: Lessons from Canadian History
Angela Redish, Neil Skaggs
4. The Asian Economic Revolution and Canadian Trade Policy
5. Reforming Canadian Medicare: Can an Icon be Redesigned?
6. Tax Incentives for Owner-Occupied Housing — Then and Now
Finn Poschmann, John P. Palmer
7. The Political Economy of Inflation Targets: New Zealand and the UK
C. A. E. Goodhart, Charles Freedman
8. Monetary Union Proposals in North America and Southern Africa: Do the Same Q&A Apply?
J. Clark Leith