Daller, Michael H.
Vocabulary Studies in First and Second Language Acquisition
1. Lexical Features of Parental Academic Language Input: the Effect on Vocabulary Growth in Monolingual Dutch Children
Lotte Henrichs, Rob Schoonen
2. Vocabulary, Reading and Classroom Supports for Language
David K. Dickinson, Tanya R. Flushman, Jill B. Freiberg
3. Exploring Vocabulary with Young L1 Learners: the Contribution of a Corpus
4. Vocabulary, Education and Diversity
5. Language Dominance and Lexical Diversity: How Bilinguals and L2 Learners Differ in their Knowledge and Use of French Lexical and Functional Items
6. Lexical Diversity and Native-Like Selection: the Bonus of Studying Abroad
7. Lexical Performance by Native and Non-Native Speakers on Language-Learning Tasks
8. Can Differential Processing of L2 Vocabulary Inform the Debate on Teacher Code-Switching Behaviour? The Case of Chinese Learners of English
Ernesto Macaro, Tao Guo, Huili Chen, Lili Tian
9. Lexical Development in Instructed L2 Learners of French: Is there a Relationship with Morphosyntactic Development?
Annabelle David, Florence Myles, Vivienne Rogers, Sarah Rule
10. A New Method of Measuring Rare Word Diversity: the Example of L2 Learners of French
David Malvern, Brian Richards
11. Vocabulary Knowledge and Academic Success: a Study of Chinese Students in UK Higher Education
Michael H. Daller, Huijuan Xue
12. Vocabulary Size and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
James Milton, Thomaï Alexiou
Keywords: Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Language Education, Language Teaching, Multilingualism, Psycholinguistics, Communication Studies
- Daller, Michael H.
- Malvern, David D.
- Meara, Paul
- Milton, James
- Richards, Brian
- Treffers-Daller, Jeanine
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 267 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN