1. Poverty Reduction and Beyond: How Far toward the Goals?
Tatsufumi Yamagata, Takashi Shiraishi
2. Free Markets and Economic Development
3. Reducing Poverty through Innovation
4. Industrialization cum Poverty Reduction: The Cases of Bangladesh and Cambodia
5. The Pledge to End Poverty: The Image and the Reality of International Aid for Health and Population
6. What is Happening in “Poor” Africa?
7. Poverty Reduction and Human Security: The Experience from JICA’s Foreign Aid
Hiroshi Kato, Masanobu Kiyoka
8. Panel Discussion
Takashi Shiraishi, Tatsufumi Yamagata, Shahid Yusuf