1. The Frontiers of Governance: Understanding the External Dimension of EU Justice and Home Affairs
Part 1. Recasting Institutions
2. The Genesis of the European Neighbourhood Policy: Alternative Narratives, Bureaucratic Competitions
3. ENP and EMP: The Geopolitics of ‘Enlargement Lite’
Part II. Reframing Governance
4. The EU as a Rule of Law Promoter in the ENP
5. The European Neighbourhood Policy and Political Conditionality: Double Standards in EU Democracy Promotion?
6. The Mediterranean Dimension of EU’s Internal Security
Part III. Redrawing Lines
7. The ENP and Security: Creating New Dividing Lines in Europe?
8. Very Remote Control: Policing the Outer Perimeter of the Eastern Neighbourhood
9. ‘Values vs Security’?: A Human Security Perspective on the European Neighbourhood Policy