1. Major Power Status in International Politics
Thomas J. Volgy, Renato Corbetta, Keith A. Grant, Ryan G. Baird
2. The United States as Global Leader, Global Power, and Status-Consistent Power?
William R. Thompson
3. USSR/Russian Federation’s Major Power Status Inconsistencies
Maria Raquel Freire
4. The Power and Politics of Recognition: Status in China’s Foreign Relations
5. French Power-Seeking and Overachievement
6. Japan as an Underachiever: Major Power Status in Climate Change Politics
7. Identifying Regional Powers and Their Status
Kirssa Cline, Patrick Rhamey, Alexis Henshaw, Alesia Sedziaka, Aakriti Tandon, Thomas J. Volgy
8. Brazil: Major Power in the Making?
9. India: A Major Power in the Making
10. Status and the Future of International Politics
Renato Corbetta, Thomas J. Volgy, Ryan G. Baird, Keith A. Grant