1. The Big Rock Candy Mountain of Education
Jay P. Greene
2. On the Way to School: Why and How to Make a Market in Education
Andrew J. Coulson
3. The Design of School Choice Programs: A Systems Approach
George A. Clowes
4. Private Choice as a Progressive Disruptive Technology
5. “Unbounded Liberty, and Even Caprice”: Why “School Choice” Is Dangerous to Education
6. Revolution at the Grassroots in Developing Countries: Implications for School Choice in America
Pauline Dixon, James Tooley
7. Do Children Have a “Right” to an Education?
C. Bradley Thompson
8. Universal Choice or Bust!