1. Blair and New Labour: Contexts, Legacies, and Prospects for Educating the Educators
2. Education and the Crunch: Gloom and Opportunities
Patrick Ainley, Martin Allen
3. Education, Education, Education or Business, Business, Business?
4. Valorisation and the Role of the University under New Labour: Reclaiming the Commons in a Knowledge-based Economy
5. The Professional Imagination: Remaking Education Policy in a Neoliberal Context
6. Curriculum Change and the Blair Years
7. Academies: Diversity, Economism, and Contending Forces for Change
Philip A. Woods
8. Ten Years of New Labour Education Policy and Racial Inequality: An Act of Whiteness or Neoliberalism?
9. Patterns of Conflict in Education: France, Italy, England
10. Afterword: New Labour’s Legacy … the Con-Dems and Zombie Blairism