1. Introduction: The Rise of Indian Multinational Enterprises: Revisiting Key Issues
Jaya Prakash Pradhan, Karl P. Sauvant
2. In Search of the “Indianness” of Indian Multinational Enterprises: Is There Anything Special about the Indian Path to Outward Foreign Direct Investment?
Michael W. Hansen
3. Political Factors Behind the Rise of Indian Multinational Enterprises: An Essay in Political Economy
Jørgen Dige Pedersen
4. When a Great Industry Globalizes: Indian Conglomerates Pioneering New Trends in Industrial Globalization
5. Acquisition of Technologies and Multinational Enterprise Growth in the Automotive and the Pharmaceutical Industries: Drivers and Strategies
Giovanni Balcet, Silvia Bruschieri
6. Outward Investment by Indian Pharmaceutical and Software Multinational Enterprises: Are the Factors Different?
7. Indian Companies Investing in the United States: An Inquiry into Recent Patterns and Trends
8. The Emergence of Indian Multinationals: An Empirical Study of Motives, Current Status, and Trends of Indian Investment in Germany
Rajnish Tiwari, Cornelius Herstatt
9. The Surge in Indian Outbound Foreign Direct Investment to Africa: A New Form of South-South Cooperation?