1. Anger, The Forgotten Emotion
2. Ubiquitous and Intangible: The Problem of Defining Anger
3. How Anger Differs From Other Emotions
Part II: Anger and Aggression.
4. Theories of Anger and Aggression
5. Anger as a Moderator of Violence
6. A Proposed Model of the Relationship Between Anger and Aggression
Part III: Cognitive and Behavioral Models of Anger.
7. Behavioral Models of Anger
8. Cognitive Models of Anger
Part IV: Anger and Co-morbidity.
9. Anger and Axis I Pathology
10. Anger and Depression
11. Anger and Personality Disorders
Part V: Diagnosis of Anger Disorders.
12. Objections to Formalizing Anger Disorders
13. Functional and Dysfunctional Anger
14. Proposed Criteria for Anger Disorder
15. Subtypes of Disturbed Anger
Part VI: Intervention.
16. A Review of the Anger Treatment Outcome Literature: What We Know Works
17. Roadblocks to Successful Treatment of Angry Clients
18. Preparing Clients for Anger Treatment
19. A Comprehensive Model of Anger Treatment