Part I: Understanding the Terrain: Knowledge Management, Law Firms and Lawyers
1. It is Said that Law Firms Don't Get Knowledge Management
2. What is Knowledge Management all About?
3. The Business and Economics of Law Firms
4. Lawyers as Knowledge Workers: What Lawyers Do
Part II: Plotting and Sailing a Course: Creating and Implementing Law Firm Knowledge Strategy
5. What is a Law Firm Knowledge Strategy? How Do You Develop One?
6. Preparation 101: Culture Matters!
7. Consultation: Agreeing the processes for Change Management
8. Story: The Lawyer's Life in the New World
Part III: Recommendations for Your Personal, Interpersonal and Impersonal Knowledge Strategies
9. Personal Knowledge Strategy: Tacit is King
10. Interpersonal Knowledge Strategy: Creation and Projection
11. Impersonal and digital knowledge strategy
Appendixes: Resources to Increase Your Tacit Knowledge
Appendix 1. Selected Web Sites That I Use
Appendix 2. Software and Utilities to Know
Appendix 3. Glossary of Terms You Should Know
Appendix 4. Principles, Myths and Mistakes: Lists From the Gurus
Keywords: LAW / General LAW000000