· Guides you through every stage, from deciding to take action to serving a claim and the trial itself
· Incorporates all the recent changes to the law as well as changes to be made in the near future
· Deals comprehensively with enforcing judgment - an often neglected subject
· Helpful sections on bankruptcy, winding up, receivership and administration and frequently asked questions, as well as valuable appendices concerning court fees
· Includes examples of important court forms
· Practical advice on how to deal with a host of common real-life problems.