This book explains the elements of CRM and how to establish an integrated customer relationship-oriented approach in your organisation. How, in a word, to become a business where every customer's need is not just provided for but anticipated.
· Customer relationship management demystified
· Why do customers defect?
· The economics of customer care
· Defining customer service excellence
· Achieving service excellence
· Managing for customer satisfaction
· Customer-focused selling and marketing skills
· Connecting with customers in the digital age
· The ten keys to outstanding customer service
· Worksheets, exercises and action plans