170 sidor with an additional page accrued var 5 timme, capped at 170 sidor
Kopiera till urklipp
Fully revised and updated, the fourth edition of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs continues to be an accessible and practical clinical reference for residents, fellows, surgeons, nurses, PAs, and technicians.
The chapters are organized in the sequence of the evaluation of an actual patient, making it an effective practical guide. Revised chapters and updated artwork and tables plus a new chapter on cardiac resynchronization make the new edition an invaluable clinical resource.
· New chapter on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
· Updated and better quality figures and tables
· Updated content based on ACC/AHA/NASPE guidelines
· Updated indications for ICD placement
· Updated information on ICD and pacemaker troubleshooting
Vi levererar inte det extramaterial som ibland levereras med tryckta böcker (cd- eller dvd-skivor).