‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Scotland includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Scotland.
This guide is the result of 4 months research by 2 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Scotland, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Scotland:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 50 clear, easy-to-read color maps – retooled for use with the iPad
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth 3-D features to uncover the world’s iconic sights
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Architecture, and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by Neil Wilson and Andy Symington
Check out Lonely Planet’s iPhone apps for Glasgow and Edinburgh. With offline maps, it’s perfect for when you are on-the-road.
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).