‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Taiwan includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Taiwan.
This guide is the result of over 3 months of research by 2 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Taiwan, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Taiwan:
• Full color styling and images
• Over 50 clear, easy-to-read color maps – retooled for use with the iPad
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features to uncover the world’s iconic sights
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Religion, Architecture, Food, Wildlife and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by Robert Kelly and Joshua Samuel Brown
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).