101 sivua ja lisä sivu kertyy joka 8. tunti, ylärajana 101 sivua
Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a practical guide to the nursing care and management of patients with medical emergencies involving system failure. Following an initial chapter on assessment, the authors adopt a system-by-system approach, with an emphasis on the clinical features of medical emergencies, their assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a vital resource for all nurses working with medical emergency patients, and provides an essential companion to both Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient and Treating the Critically Ill Patient.
* Accessible and reader friendly
* Integrates theory with practice
* Adopts an evidence based approach
* Includes chapter objectives, 'best practice' boxes and case studies
* Refers to National guidelines and key initiatives e.g. outreach teams
* Includes legal and ethical issues
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).