41 sivua ja lisä sivu kertyy joka 18. tunti, ylärajana 41 sivua
Your guide to glide from campus to career
Newsflash! A degree in psychology doesn't have to lead to a lifetime of listening to patients on couches. Whether you're a student considering majoring in psychology or already have a degree and want to begin or change your career, this is your guide to exciting opportunities that range from the traditional to the unconventional. The information goes beyond typical job descriptions to include:
* Advice on college and curriculum choices--courses, internships, and more
* Tips to help you land a job you'll love
* Profiles of real graduates, their jobs, and how they got them
* Inside, real-life information from an art therapist, a sports psychologist, a forensic psychologist, a school psychologist, a corporate psychologist, and a community psychologist
* Overviews of typical salary levels, hours, and work environments
* Extensive additional resources, including Web sites, professional organizations, periodicals, and more
* Licensing requirements
With this thorough analysis of the field, you can base your education and career decisions on practical information plus the invaluable first-hand insight of professionals who have "been there and done that."
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).