43 sivua ja lisä sivu kertyy joka 17. tunti, ylärajana 43 sivua
Your guide to glide from campus to career
Make sure you get a good ROI (Return on Investment) from your college courses and career choices. Whether you're a student pounding the books or a graduate pounding the pavement, What Can You Do with a Major in Business? alerts you to diverse job options, some of which you probably haven't considered. It addresses specific concerns of business majors with valuable information, including:
* Advice on college and curriculum choices--courses, internships, advanced degrees, and more
* Tips to energize and expand your job search
* Profiles of real graduates, their jobs, and how they got them
* Objective audits of their careers from the manager of a recreational facility, a city/county administrator, a marketing field representative, a public relations specialist, and an import/export broker
* Overviews of typical salary levels, hours, and work environments
* Extensive additional resources, including Web sites, professional organizations, periodicals, and more
With practical information and enlightening insight from your peers in business careers, this book helps you analyze opportunities and choose a career that lets you make the most of your assets. Bottom line, that's the key to success.
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).