190 sivua ja lisä sivu kertyy joka 4. tunti, ylärajana 190 sivua
"This book covers a wide spectrum of topics relevant to implementing and managing a modern data center. The chapters are comprehensive and the flow of concepts is easy to understand."
Gain a practical knowledge of data center concepts
To create a well-designed data center (including storage and network architecture, VoIP implementation, and server consolidation) you must understand a variety of key concepts and technologies. This book explains those factors in a way that smoothes the path to implementation and management. Whether you need an introduction to the technologies, a refresher course for IT managers and data center personnel, or an additional resource for advanced study, you'll find these guidelines and solutions provide a solid foundation for building reliable designs and secure data center policies.
* Understand the common causes and high costs of service outages
* Learn how to measure high availability and achieve maximum levels
* Design a data center using optimum physical, environmental, and technological elements
* Explore a modular design for cabling, Points of Distribution, and WAN connections from ISPs
* See what must be considered when consolidating data center resources
* Expand your knowledge of best practices and security
* Create a data center environment that is user- and manager-friendly
* Learn how high availability, clustering, and disaster recovery solutions can be deployed to protect critical information
* Find out how to use a single network infrastructure for IP data, voice, and storage
Emme toimita kirjojen mukana mahdollisesti tulevaa lisämateriaalia (esim. CD- tai DVD-levyjä).