Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Se cathedral, marvel at Casa de Musica and check out the stunning Palacio da Bolsa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Porto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Porto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Porto map (included in print version), plus 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Ribeira, Aliados and Bolhao, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia, Massarelos, Boavista and West Porto, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Porto, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Porto's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Portugal guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet,
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Porto travel, Porto travel guide, Porto travel guidebook, Porto, guide, Porto guidebook, Portugal travel, Portugal travel guide, Portugal travel guidebook, Portugal, guide, Portugal guidebook, Douro, Clerigos Church, Sao Francisco, Cathedral, Serralves, Soares dos Reis National Museum, Sea Life Porto, Episcopal Palace of Porto, Jeronimos Monastery, Sao Jorge Castle, Pena National Palace, beach, Livraria Lello & Irmao, National Museum of Ancient Art, Praia da Marinha, Monserrate Palace