Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Croatia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the turquoise lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice Lakes National Park, see Dubrovnik from its city walls or explore the dreamy interior of Hvar Island all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Croatia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Croatia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, natural environment, arts, architecture
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Zagreb, Zagorje, Slavonia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, Split & central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Croatia, our most comprehensive guide to Croatia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe guide, Eastern Europe guide or Southeastern Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anja Mutic and Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Croatia travel, Croatia travel guide, Croatia travel guidebook, Croatia, Croatia guide, Croatia guidebook, Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnic. Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe travel, Eastern Europe guide, Mediterranean Europe, Mediterranean travel, Mediterranean guide