Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southwest USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sup on a green chile sauce, explore the geological treasure of the Grand Canyon, visit the Old West towns that lured gold and copper prospectors, or enjoy the flashy pleasures of Las Vegas; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southwest USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southwest USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, art, history, customs/etiquette, shopping, wildlife, hiking, cuisine, wine, shopping, outdoor adventure
- Over 65 color maps
- Covers Las Vegas & Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southwest Colorado, Sante Fe, Park City, Utah and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southwest USA, our most comprehensive guide to Southwest USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Las Vegas? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas, a photo-rich guide to Las Vegas' most popular attractions, or Pocket Las Vegas, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Western USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Amy C Balfour, Carolyn McCarthy and Greg Ward.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Southwest USA travel guide, Southwest USA travel guidebook, Southwest USA, Southwest USA travel, Southwest USA guide, Southwest USA guidebook, Las Vegas, USA travel, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Arizona, Santa Fe, Route 66, Navajo Nation, Taos, White Sands, Tucson, Utah, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, New Mexico, Monument Valley, White Sands National Monument, Heard Museum.