Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit a hawker centre for Hainanese chicken rice and nasi goreng, marvel at the futuristic Gardens by the Bay, or shop 'til you drop on Orchard Road; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Singapore Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, history, architecture, politics, people, language
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour maps
- Covers Chinatown, the CBD, Sentosa Island, Colonial District, Marina Bay, the Quays, Orchard Road, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Botanic Gardens, Little India, Kampong Glam, Pulau Ubin and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Singapore, our most comprehensive guide to Singapore, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Singapore? Check out Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or check out our Discover Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Singapore travel, Singapore travel guide, Singapore travel guidebook, Singapore, Singapore guide, Singapore guidebook, Orchard Road, Singapore Zoo, Baba House, Pulau Ubin, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve