Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder reunified Germany at the Brandenburg Gate, view the city from Reichstag's dazzling glass cupola, or catch a live music gig at a riverside beach bar; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Reichstag, Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, Kurfurstendamm, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Berlin's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Berlin guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Germany guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Andrea Schulte-Peevers.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Berlin travel, Berlin travel guide, Berlin travel guidebook, Berlin guide, Berlin, Berlin guidebook, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Schloss Charlottenburg, Berlin Wall, Judisches Museum, Reichstag