Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale (by elevator!) the glistening Petronas Towers, spend-up big in one of KL's air-conditioned shopping malls or sample local street food, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - culture, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
- Covers Golden Triangle, KLCC, Chinatown, Merdeka Square, Bukit Nanas, Masjid India, Kampung Baru, Northern Kuala Lumpur, Lake Gardens, Brickfields, Bangsar, Melaka, Penang, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang , our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover Malaysia & Singapore, a photo-rich guide focused on the region's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Kuala Lumpur travel, Melaka travel, Penang travel, Kuala Lumpur travel guide, Melaka travel guide, Penang travel guide, Kuala Lumpur travel guidebook, Melaka travel guidebook, Penang travel guidebook, Malaysia travel, Malaysia travel guide, Malaysia travel guidebook