Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Turquoise seas, white-sand beaches, palm trees and fruity drinks - all the ingredients for a dreamy, tropical getaway. So - how to choose? Let Lonely Planet help with "Warm Weather Escapes: A travel guide for finding the perfect winter getaway." This FREE SAMPLER eBook gives you the preliminary information you need to choose the perfect escape.
Inside Warm Weather Escapes:
- World map and comparison chart to help you decide on your destination
- Preview of our selected favourites - Thailand, Costa Rica, Mexico, Hawaii, Los Angeles & Southern California, Florida, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Jamaica
- Highlights - the top activities and recommendations
- 'Best for...' snapshot featuring what's great about each location
- Spectacular images to inspire and help choose
Once you make your choice, check out Lonely Planet's related eBooks for detailed recommendations and planning advice. Start your journey now.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)