Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Malaysia & Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample delicious street food on Penang, explore Sipadan for the ultimate underwater adventure, or hike through the misty mountains of the Cameron Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Malaysia & Singapore:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, religion, art, literature, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and What's New
- Covers Kuala Lumpur, Taman Negara, the Hill Stations, Penang, Langkawi, the Perhentians, the East Coast, Melaka, Johor, Tioman, Singapore, Malaysian Borneo and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Malaysia & Singapore, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Malaysia & Singapore's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the region has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide.
- Looking for a guide focused on Singapore? Check out Lonely Planet's Singapore guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Cristian Bonetto, Celeste Brash, Joshua Samuel Brown, Austin Bush, Adam Karlin and Daniel Robinson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Bonetto, Cristian
- Brash, Celeste
- Brown, Joshua Samuel
- Bush, Austin
- Karlin, Adam
- Planet, Lonely
- Richmond, Simon
- Robinson, Daniel
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN