Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Bask in orange-scented breezes while savoring a Valencian paella, witness the fiery passion of Andalucia's flamenco dancers, or be captivated by Madrid and Barcelona's art and architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, landscapes, bullfighting, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of Barcelona, Catalonia, Eastern Spain, Camino de Santiago, Basque Country, Madrid, Seville, Andalucia Hill Towns, Granada, Southern Coast, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps to avoid roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities to get to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Spain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Spain's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Anna Kaminski, John Noble, Miles Roddis, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off the beaten track and understand more of the nature and culture of the places they find themselves in.
- Butler, Stuart
- Ham, Anthony
- Kaminski, Anna
- Louis, Regis St
- Noble, John
- Planet, Lonely
- Roddis, Miles
- Sainsbury, Brendan
- Symington, Andy
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN