Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Trek through the Borneo rainforest to see flying lizards, eat fresh fish with coconut spice at a Malaysian night market, or head to Singapore's glitzy shopping malls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, art, media, religion, literature, dance, music, politics, environment, food, drink, and more
- Over 90 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Outdoor Adventures, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Borneo, Penang, Langkawi, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Kuala Lumpur, East Coast Islands, Pahang, Tioman Island, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Sarawak, Sabah, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps to avoid roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities to get to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, our most comprehensive guide to Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Malaysia and Singapore? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Malaysia & Singapore, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Singapore or Borneo? Check out Lonely Planet's Singapore guide and Borneo guide for a comprehensive look at all these places have to offer, or check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Singapore, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Cristian Bonetto, Celeste Brash, Joshua Samuel Brown, Austin Bush, Adam Karlin, and Daniel Robinson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off the beaten track and understand more of the nature and culture of the places they find themselves in.
Keywords: Malaysia travel, Malaysia travel guide, Malaysia travel guid, Singapore travel, Singapore travel guide, Singapore travel guid, Brunei travel, Brunei travel guide, Brunei travel guid, Borneo, Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves, Palau Tioman, Sepilok Orang-Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Bonetto, Cristian
- Brash, Celeste
- Brown, Joshua Samuel
- Bush, Austin
- Karlin, Adam
- Low, Shawn
- Planet, Lonely
- Richmond, Simon
- Robinson, Daniel
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN