West Bengal & Darjeeling – Guidebook Chapter
|Printing ||Not allowed|
|Copy to clipboard ||Not allowed|
| ‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times|
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet’s latest India guide book and includes:
• West Bengal & Darjeeling chapters
• Understanding India and survival guide
• West Bengal & Darjeeling maps
Stretching from the jagged northern hills down to the sultry mangroves of the Bay of Bengal, few states offer such a rich range of destinations and experiences as West Bengal.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in West Bengal & Darjeeling, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of West Bengal & Darjeeling.
• Understanding India: India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, Sacred Architecture, The Arts, Elephants & Tigers: India’s Sanctuaries, The Landscape, Survival Guide, Directory, Transport and Glossary
• North & South of Kolkata, Sunderbans Tiger Reserve, Diamond Harbour, Sagar Island, Mandarmani, Hooghl River, Bishnupur, Shantiniketan, Nabadwip & Mayapur, Murshidabad & Berhampore, Malda, Gaur & Pandua, West Bengal Hills, Siliguri & New Jalpaiguri, Jaldhapara Wildlife Sanctuary, Mirik, Kurseong and Darjeeling.
Lonely Planet’s India guide is researched and written by: Sarina Singh, Stuart Butler, Katja Gaskell, Anirban Mahapatra, Daniel McCrohan, John Noble, Amy Karafin, Kevin Raub, Trent Holden, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Kate James, Michael Benanav, Bradley Mayhew, Abigail Hole
|We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).|
There are no products in your shopping cart.