Discover Greece Travel Guide
|Printing ||Not allowed|
|Copy to clipboard ||Not allowed|
|‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times|
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Greece highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Greece is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: Athens & Around, Peloponnese, Central Greece, Northern Greece, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese , Northeast Agean Islands, Evia & the Sporades, Ionian Islands
Inside Discover Greece:
• Full color styling and images
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, length of trip, or theme
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Google maps integration – see where you are and where you are going (requires internet connection)
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – jump straight to what you are looking for with inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –quickly look up the meaning of any word with the inbuilt dictionary
Discover Greece is written and researched by Korina Miller, Alexis Averbuck, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Richard Waters, Michael Stamatios Clark, Victoria Kyriakopoulos, Des Hannigan, Kate Armstrong, Chris Deliso
|We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).|
There are no products in your shopping cart.