Discover Italy Travel Guide
|Printing ||Not allowed|
|Copy to clipboard ||Not allowed|
|‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times|
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Italy highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Italy is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Coverage includes: Rome & the Vatican, Milan, the Lakes & Piedmont, Venice, Veneto & Bologna Florence, Tuscany & Umbria Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfifi Coast, Sicily & Southern Italy
Inside Discover Italy:
• Full color styling and images
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, length of trip, or theme
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
Special eBook enhancements
• Scalable maps and images – enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
• Google maps integration – see where you are and where you are going (requires internet connection)
• Comprehensive interlinking – seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – jump straight to what you are looking for with inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary – quickly look up the meaning of any word with the inbuilt dictionary
Discover Italy is written and researched by Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Cristian Bonetto, Gregor Clark, Joe Fullman, Duncan Garwood, Paula Hardy, Robert Landon, Virginia Maxwell, Olivia Pozzan, Brendan Sainsbury, Nicola Williams, Donna Wheeler
|We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).|
There are no products in your shopping cart.