38 pages with an additional page accrued every 19 hours, capped at 38 pages
Copy to clipboard
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
A freshwater aquarium offers an endlessly fascinating pageant of movement and color. But how do you set up a tank and select the right fish? And how do you maintain an aquarium to keep your fish happy and healthy? This updated guide delivers the answers, providing all the facts and advice you need, including:
* Tips on setting up and designing your aquarium
* An illustrated guide to popular tropical fish
* Pointers on selecting the right mix of fish
* The lowdown on maintaining your aquarium
* Guidance on keeping your fish healthy
* The scoop on how to breed your fish
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).