115 pages with an additional page accrued every 7 hours, capped at 115 pages
Copy to clipboard
The only reference to provide both current and thorough coverage of this important analytical technique
Static headspace-gas chromatography (HS-GC) is an indispensable technique for analyzing volatile organic compounds, enabling the analyst to assay a variety of sample matrices while avoiding the costly and time-consuming preparation involved with traditional GC.
Static Headspace-Gas Chromatography: Theory and Practice has long been the only reference to provide in-depth coverage of this method of analysis. The Second Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent developments and practices, and also includes coverage of solid-phase microextraction (SPME) and the purge-and-trap technique. Chapters cover:
* Principles of static and dynamic headspace analysis, including the evolution of HS-GC methods and regulatory methods using static HS-GC
* Basic theory of headspace analysis-physicochemical relationships, sensitivity, and the principles of multiple headspace extraction
* HS-GC techniques-vials, cleaning, caps, sample volume, enrichment, and cryogenic techniques
* Sample handling
* Cryogenic HS-GC
* Method development in HS-GC
* Nonequilibrium static headspace analysis
* Determination of physicochemical functions such as vapor pressures, activity coefficients, and more
Comprehensive and focused, Static Headspace-Gas Chromatography, Second Edition provides an excellent resource to help the reader achieve optimal chromatographic results. Practical examples with original data help readers to master determinations in a wide variety of areas, such as forensic, environmental, pharmaceutical, and industrial applications.
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).