43 pages with an additional page accrued every 17 hours, capped at 43 pages
Copy to clipboard
Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are equally at home in a castle or a condo, the city or the country. Elegant in appearance but energetic and affectionate in nature, they're the perfect companions for families with children, empty nesters, or retirees. This guide covers:
* Choosing your Cavalier
* Things you'll need to make your pup feel at home
* Feeding and grooming, including combing and checking the trademark ears
* Healthcare and the importance of regular exercise
* Training and housetraining your Cavalier
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Lively, yet loving, your Cavalier will enjoy keeping you company, whether that entails bustling beside you on a walk or snuggling cozily on your lap!
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).