43 pages with an additional page accrued every 17 hours, capped at 43 pages
Copy to clipboard
Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Powerful, but affectionate. Enthusiastic and fun, but hard working. Playful, yet provocative. Exceptionally intelligent, but sometimes comical. American Pit Bull Terriers are among the most beloved dogs as well as the most misunderstood, feared, and despised. This guide fills you in on the breed's needs and attributes, covering:
* The distinction between the American Pit Bull Terrier and the "generic" pit bull
* Traits to look for in choosing your pet
* Things you'll need to make your pup feel at home
* Feeding, grooming, and healthcare
* The importance of positive yet firm training, socialization, and supervision around kids
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Provide guidance for American Pit Bull Terrier and you will have a loyal companion for life.
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).