43 pages with an additional page accrued every 17 hours, capped at 43 pages
Copy to clipboard
Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Outgoing, cheerful, inquisitive little acrobats, conures are entertaining companion birds. They're small in size, but big in personality. This guide helps you make your conure a part of your family, with information on:
* Choosing your conure
* Creating a safe, stimulating home for your bird
* Everyday care, including feeding and bathing
* Clipping your conure's wings--why, when, and how
* Training tips, from getting your conure comfortable with you to potty training to teaching tricks such as Ride in the Wagon, Nod Your Head, and Play Dead
* Teaching your conure to talk
Conures are often cuddly and almost always wonderfully affectionate, so you'll get a lot of love from your little feathered friend!
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).