67 pages with an additional page accrued every 11 hours, capped at 67 pages
Copy to clipboard
Plain-English explanations of the new tax laws
Each year, complicated new tax laws are created-and this year is no exception. From alternative minimum tax relief through higher exemption amounts to higher standard deduction amounts for nonitemizers, the rules of the tax game are constantly changing. The question is: will you have a strategy in place to make the most of these changes?
Written by the recognized authority in taxes, J.K. Lasser's New Tax Law Simplified 2004 transforms the complex new tax laws into simple English that any taxpayer can understand. Filled with up-to-the-minute facts and figures as well as numerous examples and tables, this book makes it easy for you to understand-and profit from-the laws that govern your taxes.
With this book, you'll understand:
* The new tax treatment of capital gains and dividends
* The key tax changes that affect you right now
* Rules being phased-in over the next several years
* Changes to various deductions, tax breaks, and credits
* New tax breaks to improve your family's education
* Faster, easier retirement savings options
* And much, much more!
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).