30 pages with an additional page accrued every day, capped at 30 pages
Copy to clipboard
Make menopause a change for the better!
Are you entering menopause? Would you like to be prepared for it when it arrives? Whether the change of life is upon you or years away, now is the best time to find out all you can about this natural life process. The more you know, the better you can take care of yourself. And the healthier you are, the easier your menopause is likely to be.
Written by two authorities in complementary medicine and women's health issues, Menopause the Natural Way is a compassionate guide that combines mainstream and alternative medical approaches into a simple, six-step program that helps you create a healthy and empowering passage through menopause. You'll learn about:
* Using a journal as a valuable tool for managing your menopause
* Nutrition and menopause-foods and vitamins for your body's changing needs
* Using herbs to balance your body and to treat and reverse symptoms
* Pleasurable exercises proven to reduce menopause symptoms and promote health-from yoga and tai chi to aerobic and weight-bearing routines
* Managing stress known to trigger menopause symptoms
* Rebalancing your hormones through natural and medical hormone therapy
Uniquely created from a woman's perspective, Menopause the Natural Way offers you a supportive, natural, noninvasive way to manage your menopause while feeling great.
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).