83 pages with an additional page accrued every 9 hours, capped at 83 pages
Copy to clipboard
An essential guide to yacht restoration and repair with sequential photographs for step-by-step guidance.
This book is a beautifully presented guide to how to completely overhaul a fibreglass cruising yacht. It is filled with colour photo-sequences, which detail how to replace the engine, hatches and rigging for example.
· How to restore a cruising yacht
· Colour photo-sequences for easy use
· Restoration is a key topic in the sailing world
· Covers every aspect of restoration in detail, e.g. deck repair, the galley, electrics, engine, the bow
· Highly illustrated with more than 1000 sequential photographs to show each stage
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).