70 pages with an additional page accrued every 11 hours, capped at 70 pages
Copy to clipboard
Hyper dogs are often overly energetic, wickedly smart, and incredibly stubborn. How do you turn your furry flurry of activity into a sane, mild-mannered companion? This book gives you fun, hip techniques especially for hyper dogs and harried pet parents who want quick results. You'll discover how to:
* Help your dog burn excess energy quickly and safely
* Use communication and training skills to gain control
* Use obedience games, attention builders, and outdoor adventures to train and bond with your dog
* Create the perfect canine chill-out sanctuary
* Handle problems like separation anxiety and special circumstances like vet visits
With a canine personality profile to help you better understand your pet and real-life stories of dogs who may make your rambunctious renegade seem saintly, this book will help you channel your dog's energy and turn her into a cool, calm, and collected companion.
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).