Part I The Care of Emotional Disorders in Primary Care
1. Why Depression?
2. The Myth of the Old-Time Doctor
3. The Myth of the Old-Time Patient
4. A More Accurate Picture of Primary Care at Mid-Century
5. Primary Care in Crisis
Part II Origins of the Current Treatment Model for Depression
6. From World War to Magic Bullets to Mass Strategy
7. The Fall and Rise of Specialty Psychiatry
8. "Perfect Drugs" for Primary Care
9. The Birth of the Current Treatment Model
10. From Helping the Doctor to Fixing the System
Part III Lessons Learned and Moving Forward
11. Boundaries and Limitations
12. Dead Reckoning and Moving Forward
We do not deliver the extra material sometimes included in printed books (CDs or DVDs).